<$BlogRSDURL$>

2005-11-25

Admin notice 

Dear readers, due to changes in my daily schedule blog posts may appear more irregurlarly in the future. As most of my readers now seem to come here from RSS-aggregators, I hope this will cause no major inconveniences. Other visitors, please consider adding this blog to an aggregator [for example bloglines] to prevent visits to an unchanged page.

Also, since occasionally weird stuff has been published here over the last 20 months, the archives are from now on not directly browsable from the main page, though of course they remain searchable. The main page will show the three most recent entries, rather than 15 as previously. Yes, I'm starting on a new job :-)

UPDATE 28.12.: Archives are back. No need to throw out the baby with the bathwater yet.


2 comments:

Nice XML-Button you have here ;-) What I wanted to say: I hope, Christmas was fine and wish you everything best for 2006! Please update your bookmarks, because my site moved to: http://michaelsremarks.org. Thanks a lot and go on with your work!
 

Oes Tsetnoc one of the ways in which we can learn seo besides Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa. By participating in the Oes Tsetnoc or Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa we can improve our seo skills. To find more information about Oest Tsetnoc please visit my Oes Tsetnoc pages. And to find more information about Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa please visit my Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa pages. Thank you So much.
 
Post a Comment

Back to Main Page
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?