<$BlogRSDURL$>

2004-06-30

comment housekeeping 

I'll try to use Blogger's new internal comment service, which has email notifications. Please use the 'new comment' service from now on, the 'old comments' will probably disappear in a couple of weeks, unless there's a spam problem on Blogger comments (fingers crossed).

UPDATE: Oh well, there are downsides. Commenters either have to create a free Blogger account, or sign as 'Anonymous'. On the upside, html is supported, so you can still sign with a link to your page - it's only a bit annoying. Also, spam comments can be deleted, yippie.


9 comments:

test link?
 

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 

What I do not like on Blogger's Comment-System is that it is anonymously, when you do not have a blogger account! Otherwise I think it's great.
 

so do links work or not?
 

testing
testlink
 

just another test
 

test
 

Interesting blog you have here, I landed here on accident. I was searcing for something else and came across your site. I found it pretty interesting and entertaining. I got you book marked.

I will pop back in from time to time to see what you have new here.

My site is a bit different than yours, but just as entertaining and educational, I run a mens male enhancement reviews related site pertaining to mens male enhancement reviews related articles.
 

I am glad to see someone with a great blog. I really enjoyed the topic you chose to write about. I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a earn money working at home site. It pretty much covers earn money working at home related stuff. Come and check it out if you get time :-)
 
Post a Comment

Back to Main Page
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?