<$BlogRSDURL$>

2004-05-07

Travel to Lithuania 

I'm leaving for a trip to Kaunas, Lithuania, just a week after the EU enlargement - quite a happy coincidence. Characteristically, what takes me there is a professional networking activity sponsored by, guess, the EU. Be that as it may, given the significance of the date, I'll try to make a small blogging project out of this. I hope to be back with results around the middle of next week.

I guess my ignorance of the country where I'm going is also characteristic. It amounts to a print-out of some 15 pages of Lithuanian history from rather modest internet sources, I hope I'll find some more once I'm there. Just trying to be aware of what the starting conditions are.


0 comments:
Post a Comment

Back to Main Page
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?